Contribute To Our Site
Our purpose is to make contemporary, immersive blog posts on Just Plain Cher.
What is much more, Just Plain Cher is continually hunting for imaginative, new information from writers such as you.
Write for us! Just Plain Cher accepts pages. When you are potentially interested in publishing for us, you should fill out the form listed below.
Make sure you send pitches and completed material for consideration with the form here.
- Choice will be given to authentic coverage and research, but we will also consider commentary.
- Articles should range around 500 and 1000 words.
- We recommend first off pitching ideas to us well before you pen it!
- We expect submissions as a Word doc instead of a PDF.
- We welcome the usage of in-line links for recognizing sources.
- Please distribute your document or pitch only once. Try not to send it numerous times!
Must I Prepare a Topic?
That would be wonderful! We reserve the right to modify it for Search Engine Optimization, look or just to make it much more attention-snatching. But if you want to suggest one, that makes our task easier.
Can you edit my article?
We’ll revise for content and clearness, doing our very best to preserve your style. You will be able to review our edits before we publish.
Anything additional I need to maintain in mind?
Articles should be composed in blog style, with concise passages and a lot of white space. Such as a few sub-headings is very much appreciated, and please use only a single space in between lines!
Must I include a photograph?
Yes! Please do! You are going to get significantly more viewers with a good picture!
What about my profile picture?
Our system utilizes your very own email to pick up your headshot from Gravatar, so make sure your shot is posted there.
What should I do immediately after I submit my write up?
When it runs, we expect you’ll be active in the commentary, replying to subscribers’ concerns or opinions.
We look forward to your contribution!
Use The Form Here To Send Your Contribution
Popular Phrases Used: